Free online instant credit report

Credit Report & Score Guide Forums Credit Report Forum Free online instant credit report

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Libby

Where to get free online instant credit report? I’m planning to buy my first car so I want to know if my credit is good enough. Thank You

Ed

Annual Credit Report Request Service

The government has made it possible for everybody to get a Free Annual Credit Report from each of the three major credit bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.

The credit reports are available online, or you can order a copy via mail. It is possible to order each credit report from each bureau separately, or a combined credit report, also called 3-in-1 credit report.

The ONLY way to get a free online instant credit report is from http://www.annualcreditreport.com
    This site was set up by the 3 major credit bureaus for this purpose exactly, and it is regulated by the government. You can, of course go to each of the credit bureaus’ website separately, but you will have to give them your credit card details as well.

This site also provides a toll free number and a mailing address to request your reports, but if you request them online you can view, print or download them instantly.

Avoid goggling “free credit reports” or similar search terms. There are many imposter sites that either try to steal information from you, or charge you a fee for a service that’s free by law!

The ONLY site that provides a free government regulated service is the one mentioned above.

See free-government-credit-report.html for more details and information regarding your free online instant credit report and an important personal information scams warning.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.