How to clear bad credit history

Credit Report & Score Guide Forums Credit Repair Forum How to clear bad credit history

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gerard

I’ve heard that you can clear bad credit history by creating another identity, so the credit checks don’t see my bad credit and instead they get a good score.

How exactly it is done? I always get rejected on credit cards and loans because of bad thing I’ve done to my credit when I as younger, so I really want to try this!

Angelo

Re: clear bad credit history

Creating a new identity for credit purpose is illegal and could get you prosecuted and even in jail! Don’t even think about it!

Just so that you know- the most common technique to create a new identity is by asking the IRS for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) in false pretense, and then using it instead of your SSN when you apply for credit (see Illegal Credit Repair for more information).

Once again – don’t even think of clearing your bad credit history this way. Lying on a loan or credit application, misrepresenting your SSN and obtaining an EIN from the Internal Revenue Service under false pretenses is considered a federal crime and could very well lead to a prosecution.

There is no LEGAL way to clear bad credit history. Instead, you should try to repair your bad credit history in a legal manner, just as every one else does. There is no easy road to good credit history and good credit scores, but the result is certainly worth the effort. If you really want to improve your credit scores then follow this guide to a better credit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.