Trying to raise fico score, but auto loan is not reported to TransUnion

Credit Report & Score Guide Forums Credit Repair Forum Trying to raise fico score, but auto loan is not reported to TransUnion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Damion

I’m trying to raise fico score, but my credit score at TransUnion is 100 lower than my score at Equifax and Experian. I’ve pulled my 3-in-1 credit report and fund that my Auto Loan and my Credit Card accounts do not show on mt TransUnion report.

I called the auto dealer & the credit Card company, and they’ve told me that they do not report to TransUnion?!

How am I supposed to fix my credit score if they don’t report to transUnion? Is there a way to get this info reported to them?

Timothy

Re: Fix my credit score

There’s nothing you can do about it. You can’t report to a credit bureau yourself.

It is common with small lenders to report to only one or two credit bureaus. That’s why most creditors use at least 2 and most often all 3 major credit bureaus when handling a loan application.

If a creditor does not report to a certain credit bureau (TransUnion in your particular case) there’s no way to force them to do so. About all that you can do is take your business elsewhere.

This is why I always advise people to check with the creditors if they report to all three major credit bureaus before taking a loan from them, especially if they need to raise fico score.

As I’ve said – in your case it’s too late.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.